Seeking a highly motivated applicant with technical design detailing skills and experience with a minimum of 3-5 years post graduate experience working as an Architectural Technologist
The main requirements and responsibilities of the role include;
- Knowledge of Fire Safety, Disability Access Regulations, Building Regulations, & Building Control Regulations is essential
- Knowledge and or experience in Revit, Vertex, BIM, and CAD
- Produce accurate CNC Files for manufacturing fabrications.
- Ensure that the manufacturing or layout drawings and/or other design and manufacturing documents are based on latest professional discipline models or otherwise.
- Preparation of preliminary design calculations and reports as requested. Preparing engineering drawings both 2D & 3D models.
- Prepare models and/or content for BIM coordination meetings.
- Collaborate and coordinate with other professionals in respect of design-changes and 3D model challenges.
- Review project files for compliance with company standards and protocols.
- Meet strict and tight deadlines without compromising design intent or compromising client relationships.
- Ensure advanced skills are applied when dealing with all levels of internal and external stakeholders.