We are now seeking applications for an Architect who will develop architectural detail design solutions, preparing statutory applications, review team information, research and design robust technical details and produce tender drawings. We welcome applicants that have strong detailing and design experience of projects from conception to completion. Candidates should be highly motivated with excellent communication, numerical and organisational skills. Candidates must be on the RIAI Register (or eligibility to register without further assessment)
The main requirements and responsibilities of the role include;
- Third level education in Architectural or Construction design
- Minimum of 5 years’ post graduate experience in the relevant discipline
- A proven track record in construction design and innovation
- Experience in using Revit, Vertex, CAD, BIM
- A detailed working knowledge of Irish Planning, Building Regulations and Building Control Legislation and preparation of statutory submissions including Planning Permissions, Fire Safety Certificates, Disability Access Certificates, feasibility, and environmental studies.