Environmental Health and Safety Manager
Payment:Neg € D.O.E
MHI are the innovators behind the industry changing offsite volumetric build process that now serves the residential and commercial construction sector in Ireland. We are now seeking to recruit a EH&S Manager
- Lead the creation, development and implementation of companywide EH&S strategy, policy and procedures, incorporating legislative requirements, industry best practice and other requirements.
- Drive, implement and enforce the EH&S management agenda
- Identify and support EH&S training requirements to the company staff and contractors where required.
- Implement internal Environmental, Health & Safety standards.
- Be the key business contact with enforcing bodies.
- Management of Internal EH&S Audits.
- Act as EH&S representative within project teams
- Creation and management of databases to support the EH&S System.
- Liaise with Senior Managers from all company Departments on EH&S specific matters.
- Develop and maintain a Weekly EH&S KPI Report that can be used to inform senior management of EH&S Performance of the Business.
- Level 8 Degree in Health and Safety or a related discipline
- Experience of working across Environmental, Occupational Health and Safety Management systems. (Construction/Manufacturing experience would be an advantage)
- Experience of site activity from infrastructure, utilities or construction (not essential)
- Excellent I.T. skills
- Good communicator and able to develop strong relationships across all levels of the organisation
- Full drivers license